The charging station is designed specifically for military needs. Made in Ukraine. Certified.
The TISON ENERGY 2600 PRO station has been certified and proves its effectiveness in extreme combat conditions.
– Capacity: 2600Wh/700000mA;
– Inverter with a regular sine wave: 1000W (peak 2000W);
– Lithium NMC batteries. More than 2000 discharge-charge cycles;
– Weight 19 kg;
– Dimensions: 31x15x20 cm;
– Charging from a 220V network in just 3.5 hours;
– Built-in 4 modules with support for all fast charging protocols (USB-A, USB-type C);
2 12V cigarette lighters.
– Charging station
– Bag for transportation
– Network cable 1.8m
– User manual
– Warranty card for 24 months (to the military for victory!)
- certified product
- aluminum housing
- the only station that has a heated battery assembly
- overload protection (has replaceable fuses for speakers)
- electronic fuse for 12V cigarette lighter
- the station will start the car with a low battery
- charger is built into the station body (charging from 220V in just 3.5 hours)
- it is possible to connect an additional battery
- has a charge indicator and a speaker load indicator
How long will the station last?
– iPhone 11 PRO phone – 224 charges
– Galaxy Tab S7 tablet (12.4″) – 70 charges
– thermal imager Guide TrackIR PRO – 112 charges
– Motorola DP4400E radio – 278 charges
– DJI Mavic 3 drone – 112 charges (~86 hours of flight)
– Starlink 60W – 39 hours of continuous operation
– 12W LED bulb – 184 hours of continuous operation
The author of the invention / company: https://tison.com.ua/