The buggy has 4 seats for the crew and 1 bed for the wounded. The ground clearance is 45 cm. Weight 650 kg engine 1.8 gasoline or 1.9 diesel. Wheelbase 220 cm.
- The fuel tank and radiator are hidden so that in case of damage neither fuel nor hot antifreeze will get on the crew.
- An additional trunk is installed on the roof of the buggy, which can be used to transport BCs, cargo or to install machine guns or AGS.
- We install long mufflers with 2 resonators to keep the buggy’s noise as low as possible, just like in a regular car.
- The buggy has two rows of headlights, one on the front and one on the roof.
- The tow bar is an integral part in the war, because there is always a need to transport cargo.
The author of the invention / company: https://dracarys.in.ua/
- High maintainability.
- The buggy was designed with open wheels so that it could be easily disassembled and repaired in the field.
- All components are made from serial machines.
- Each buggy has a QR code that can be used to find out the entire list of buggy cleanings.