An autonomous mobile workshop on wheels. A reliable assistant for servicing equipment at the front.
A mobile workshop for repair and maintenance of military equipment in the field. The LOCKER pickup is a versatile and practical solution for repairs of any complexity.
The workshop is based on a Mitsubishi L200 pickup truck.
A powerful generator.
Charging station with a solar panel.
Electrical panel for connection to external power supply.
Air compressor with a 100-liter receiver.
A tire changer with the necessary equipment.
A set of jacks.
Sets of professional hand tools.
Battery charger for the battery.
Multi-brand scanner, multimeter, soldering iron.
- The high cross-country ability of the pickup truck allows you to work in various road conditions.
- The functionality of the LOCKER workshop has been tested at the Armed Forces of Ukraine training grounds.
- Ability to work in any weather conditions.
- Ensuring effective repair of military equipment.
- The set includes a variety of tools: from small to large and specific.
- The equipment can be customized for specific tasks. The LOCKER development and design team is always open to modification requests.
The author of the invention: Locker