The compact charging station allows soldiers to charge their radios in the field.
Solar charger for mobile groups with the ability to charge Motorola radios.
The output is 1.5-2 A. 5V+ 14.5V.
The power is 50W.
- Charges phones, walkie-talkies, and pointers.
- Adapts to different gadgets.
- Easy replacement of broken sections.
- It is in great demand among the soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the Special Forces.
- The bag does not restrict the fighter’s movement.
- It allows you to change the voltage in the field to match the radio manufacturer.
The design of the station is simplified for use. In case of damage to one of the panels, the accessibility of the wire connection makes it easy to replace it.
The author of the invention: Samson Volunteer Group