A portable charging station designed specifically for military use and proven to be effective in the most difficult combat conditions. The station has passed state military and civilian certification.
A portable charging station for the military that can charge 120+ thermal imagers, 200+ phones, 350+ radios; will provide 28+ hours of Starlink operation and 16+ hours of DJI Mavic 3 flight time.
Capacity: 2250 Wh | 540,000 mAh
Time to full charge: 7.5 hours (can be done in 3.5 hours with optional charger)
Weight: 15 kg
2x700w – 220V socket
AC 6x18w – USB-QC 5V DC
Inventor / company: PPS
- the only charging station manufacturers in Ukraine to receive a military certificate of conformity
- the model range and characteristics are developed according to the requirements of military personnel from different formations and different types of troops
- metal housing withstands extreme conditions, the station operates even after heavy machinery hits it and shrapnel hits it
- the station has no additional sound or light indicators for the safety of the military, so it is invisible to specialized equipment
- new certified Li-Ion NMC batteries are used, which are characterized by their lightness