Unmanned robotic system Scorpion-2 for fire support during defensive, offensive operations and combat reconnaissance missions.
Scorpion 2 with 12.7 mm automatic turret.
A 750 kg tracked multifunctional drone for company-level fire support and reconnaissance – a battalion for perimeter and border protection, offensive and defensive operations. Functional tasks:
- robot carrier for satellite robots
- drone – a base point for aircraft (drones)
- platform for installation of an automatic turret
- tractor for cultivating agricultural land
The author of the invention / company: https://temerland.com/ru/glavnaya/
- provides fire maneuver
- is used to reinforce a platoon (squad) with a machine gun / grenade launcher on a mobile platform
- builds a more effective line of fire during the active defense of the company in the presence of three or more units of this equipment