The SHOOLIKA MK6 strike UAV combines high mobility, precision striking and ease of use.
Communication is 800 Mhz…5.9 Ghz.
The payload is up to 6.8 kg.
The camera is daytime/thermal.
The distance is from 5 to 7 km one way.
Controlled flight – 54 km/h.
- High maneuverability and flight stability due to the multi-copter design, which allows to effectively perform combat missions in various conditions.
- Reliable and immune to interference thanks to component quality, cable management and a secure control panel.
- Adaptation to different payload systems, which provides the flexibility to use the drone for different tasks.
- Ease of operation and rapid deployment, allowing operators with experience on other drones to learn to fly and perform combat missions in a short time.
- A secure remote control with an extended frequency range for reliable communication and external antennas for working from cover.
The price is for a standard model, certain modifications are possible.
Author of the invention: