A device for remote detonation of ammunition above the ground.
Sky Deton triggers and initiates further detonation of the explosive device above the ground and increases the area of damage.
The triggering height is 2-3 meters above the ground.
The minimum discharge height is 20 meters.
The maximum height is unlimited.
Compatible with RGD-5, F-1 and NATO grenades.
It can be used with custom ammunition and 60mm mines (thanks to the plastic thread adapter).
The weight of the product with shank fittings is 60 g.
The KD-8 detonator initiates the detonation.
Packaging – 10 pieces in a box.
- The system includes protection against accidental triggering.
- The device can be dropped from a height of up to 15 m without triggering.
- It does not require disassembly or conversion of the ammunition, and is screwed into the standard detonator seat.
- Increases the effectiveness of defeating the enemy when lying behind natural barriers, in trenches.
- It allows you to hit the target even in the event of an inaccurate hit due to wind, pilot error, etc.
- Supplied with universal plastic fasteners and a keyhole stabilizer, durable shock-absorbing packaging.
- Individual adaptation of the triggering distance downward or other solutions for orders of 100 pcs.
- It has a built-in self-diagnostic system before launch, which eliminates the factor of malfunction during a combat mission.
The author of the invention: the company: Unitsystems