A fixed-wing UAV that does not require a runway, which guarantees uninterrupted operation in geographically difficult terrain and densely populated areas.
The Jupiter Hunter-3 fixed-wing VTOL drone is an easy-to-operate and maintain UAV with high speed and long flight time. It can be used in tasks such as aerial surveillance, reconnaissance, forensics, aerial image acquisition and transmission, and cooperate with a ground control center.
Simple structure: modular design with a quick-load structure and short deployment time.
High efficiency: one flight can monitor the patrolling of a target within 50 km of the other side.
Stable position: The pneumatics are rigorously tested in a wind tunnel, and the flight control uses an algorithm that ensures a stable position and stable and clear image images.
Wingspan: 4800 mm.
Length: 2580 mm.
Battery: 2 x14S 10000 mAh HV Li-Po.
Engine: EFI gasoline engine.
Fuel tank: 15 л.
Cruising speed: 85-100 km/h.
Top speed: 130 km/h.
Operating altitude: 4200 м.
- With 15 kg of payload, the flight lasts 4 hours with a range of 400 km.
- With 2 kg of payload, the flight time is 10 hours with a range of 1000 km.
- The radio control range is 150 km, with Starlink unlimited.
- Thanks to the FHSS mode, the drone is not afraid of EW and jamming.
- JT-30TR-50 3-axis night thermal imaging camera, 5 km laser rangefinder with 30x optical zoom EO SONY, 50 mm, 640*512, 12 microns, IR thermal sensor.
- The laser rangefinder helps the operator determine the exact distance and coordinates to the target at a distance of up to 5 km.
The author of the invention / company: https://defender.army/