The first version of the box, which appeared as an intermediate version but won the favor of machine gunners, is still popular today. The box is mounted on the standard mount of almost all FN Mag machine guns (more popularly known as M240) and machine guns manufactured under license in other countries, except for some special modifications.
The first version of the box, which originated as an intermediate version, won the favor of machine gunners and is still popular today. The box is mounted on the standard mount of almost all machine guns of the FN Mag family (more popularly known as M240) and machine guns manufactured under license in other countries (except for some special modifications). NATO countries do not offer a single option for equipping these machine guns with a box.
– Machine guns: FN Mag; M240; Ksp 58; L7A2. (there are special versions to which the box does not fit)
– Capacity is nominal: 75 rounds of ammunition
– Dimensions: 150x150x75 mm
– Empty weight: 625g +-5% (weight is without tape, tape is not included)
– Coating: powder coating, default color “Olive” (other colors are available on request)
– Material: structural sheet steel, 65G steel
– Retail: 2200 UAH/piece
– Party (multiples of 18 pcs): 1900 UAH/piece
– When ordering from 48 pcs (multiples of 54 pcs), it is calculated separately at the time of ordering
- The box is a unique product with no alternative, namely the only rigid box that has a sufficient volume of the BC and can be mounted directly on the machine gun (without the use of adapters) for FN Mag machine guns and machine guns manufactured under license in other countries. NATO countries have different, not mass-produced, solutions that are either small or soft, or offer an adapter for attaching a box for storing BCs, which is not a convenient option and cannot be unified.
- The box was made to order by the guys who had a NATO version of 50 rounds but wanted to increase the BC at least a little, so the first (intermediate) version for 75 rounds was created
- As a result of several modifications, the box has received several design improvements for greater reliability and convenience, namely: a fastening mechanism without moving parts, unlike previous versions; a mechanism for opening the box lid for recharging with side buttons to allow you to charge the tape on top of the box and continue working if necessary;
- The feeding of the tape from the box is very stable and, if the tape is properly laid, almost eliminates the occurrence of a “wedge”, which is a common phenomenon for this type of machine gun, especially when feeding the tape from the ground.
- This box received many compliments and was highly appreciated by users who had experience with these machine guns before they were put into service with our troops.
- All nodes have been worked out in detail and tested in practice. The box is constantly being improved and changed based on the wishes and suggestions of the soldiers. Now the M240 boxes are in their 3rd generation and there are already developments for the 4th.