Mobile charging communication center with direct connection and power supply to Starlink terminals.
Provides reliable communication via the Starlink network, both first and second generation. Ensures coordination, use of various drones, artillery guidance and High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS), as well as the use of laptops in the field. Suitable for charging and synchronizing tablets that are actively used in military operations. The mobile communications center allows the Ukrainian army to develop its effectiveness in military operations while ensuring the highest level of security and stability of communications.
A wide range of connectors: Type-C with PD 100W support, QC 3.0, RJ45, and USB-C Ethernet connectors,
Three Type-C 100W cables.
Cable and adapter kit for connecting laptops.
Cable for charging from an external battery 12-24V.
MPPT controller for connecting solar panels up to 300 W.
Charging power level indicator.
Charging time is 3.5 hours.
The body is made of an aluminum composite material consisting of two layers of aluminum and a layer of plastic, which meets the requirements for strength and wear resistance of the product.
- The 250 AERO source allows physical disconnection of Wi-Fi and communication equipment, which reduces the risk of detection by hostile EW at a distance of up to 10 km. Disabling Wi-Fi and communication equipment increases the level of security and reliability of communication.
- The built-in 880 Watt-hour battery guarantees long battery life.
- Stable operation of the communication center for 22 hours when using the second generation Starlink.
- The 250 AERO can be charged from:
– of the Svitanok solar module through the built-in connector;
– 220 V network;
– any 12V or 24V battery;
– the car via the 12 V socket “cigarette lighter;
– direct connection and POE power supply of Starlink terminals;
– Starlink operation – 21 hours with a device weight of 6 kg;
– Mavic3 batteries take 1 hour to charge;
– solar panels, any other batteries;
– simultaneous charging and power supply of 10 devices.
- It can charge a variety of devices, including laptops, smartphones, quadcopters, and satellite modems.
Author of the invention: Individual entrepreneur Sukhanov Alexey Evgenievich https://www.dzherelo.tech/